If you have come here seeking my photography... congratulations you've found it. I manage several online galleries. My Fine Art quality work is on Flickr. If you would like to purchase my work, here is a price list.
Pedestrian things like photos of people and events can be found on my PicasaWeb site. Photos on that site are also available for purchase.
My latest images are visible in the set of thumbnails below and some of my favorite works are visible in the images above. All images are linked to larger images with more detailed descriptions. In addition, I choose a "Picture of the Month" from my images taken in that month. Several years worth of images are available in the Picture of the Month tab.
Picture of the Month Data
Picture of the Month
If you are interesting in buying prints of my work, or in licensing my images for commercial or noncommercial use, please look here for information and pricing. Thank you for your interest.
I have written a few tips and hints for photographers.
An large selection of tips can be found at BLOG.StarCircleAcdemy.com, here are a few examples.
- Photographing Stars and Star Trails - Night photography with stars of the celestial kind as well as many of my award winning star trail photographs.
- Star Trail Creation – Step By Step - the ABC's of creating a star trail.
- Automated Stacking of Star Trails in PS CS5 - makes creating composited star trails easy.
- Power On! Run your camera all night on a portable battery.
- Magic and Photography - and they are a lot more alike than you might imagine.
- Six Problems Common in Long Exposures and how to overcome them.
- How Long is A 30 Second Exposure? - it is not as simple a question as it seems!
- How To Get those Elusive Meteors to Smile for the Camera
- My Camera Can't Focus at Night and Neither Can I
- Essentials Tools for the Star Trailer Shootist
- Photographing Sunrise or Sunset
- Chasing the Moon - Tips and Tools for Turning the Moon into your own unpaid model.
Wondering where the page about Steven The Amusing, Master Magician went to? Well since I'm not currently taking bookings I moved the page over here.
This page accessed from IP address 126.96.36.199 with hostname: ec2-107-21-136-116.compute-1.amazonaws.com